From July 15th to 21st, students under temporary protection due to humanitarian emergencies can apply to the integrated master's in Medicine at the Católica Medical School of the Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
There are 4 (four) supernumerary vacancies open intended only for students under temporary protection due to humanitarian emergencies, whose status is confirmed by documents issued by the Foreigners and Borders Service (SEF).
The application submission conditions are in the Regulation for Access and Admission to the Integrated Master’s in Medicine of the Católica Medical School at Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
To apply, candidates should follow these steps:
- Go to the webpage for special applications – international student, Catolica Medical School of the Universidade Católica Portuguesa;
- Prepare the following documents:
- The Document issued by the Foreigners and Borders Service (SEF) stating that you are under a humanitarian emergency temporary protection;
- Identification Document - Citizen Card or Passport;
- Foreign Secondary School certificate/ diploma, legally equivalent the Portuguese Diploma;
- Proof of the successful conpletion of the required entrance exams, considered equivalent to the corresponding Portuguese national exams
- If you have already attended higher education: certificate of completed curricular units (transcript of records) with curricular programs and teaching hours;
- Proof of English Language Proficiency, according our prerequisites.
(Please Note that all documents must be translated into Portuguese or English and must contain the Apostille Hague)
3. Apply through the page of special applications – international student, of the Católica Medical school of the Universidade Católica Portuguesa;
ATTENTION: During the application, select in the “Special Quotas” tab the option “Students in a situation of humanitarian emergency”.
Applicants are exempt from paying the application fee. The tuition fees for students for General Admissions are applicable.