Please select the information you would like to consult:
It is the policy of the Catholic University of Portugal, in all its formative offer, to try to alleviate the effort required from students and their families, for which:
- there are annual scholarships for students, depending on the application grade to Católica Medical School and the economic situation of the student's household;
- merit scholarships are foreseen to reward students who obtain better results;
- students with financial difficulties can apply for State Social Action scholarships;
- meals in the canteens are available at subsidised price;
- accommodation and travel, during rotations and internships, are supported by the university.
At the Católica Medical School we have the annual merit awards.
The conditions for the attribution of merit awards depending on the objectives.
The Regulations for the Professor Eduardo Coelho Merit Award for the Integrated Master in Medicine (2021/2022) are now available here.
The Regulations for the Santander Merit Award for the Integrated Master in Medicine (2021/2022) are now available here.
The Regulations for the Bayer Merit Award for the Integrated Master in Medicine (2022/2023) are now available here.
The Católica Medical School have study scholarships annually, in the amount of the entire annual tuition fee.
The conditions for the attribution of study scholarship policy are as follows:
- Scholarships for new students are attributed depending on the application grade to Católica Medical School and the economic situation of the student's household.
- In subsequent curricular years, scholarships are awarded annually to all students who pass all the curricular units in each year and present an accumulated average grade above the established level in each academic year.
- On the economic and social side, the Social Responsibility Office (GRS) of the Catholic University of Portugal analyzes and monitors the situations.
The Católica Medical School Scholarship Regulation 2022 is available here. For more information, please consult the GRS website or contact the GRS through email@example.com.
If you wish to apply for a scholarship, you can do so from 6 to 16 September 2022 using the following form.
A specific line of funding for medical students has been developed through protocols signed with reference banking institutions.
Get to know the financing solutions offered by Caixa Geral de Depósitos.
Go to the CGD - UNIVERSIDADE DE LISBOA Branch
- Address: Alameda da Universidade | 1649 - 004 LISBON
- Schedule: 10h00 - 16h30
check the BPI education Credit
For specific information on solutions for BPI Education Credit:
- Counter: 049 - Algueirão - Mem Martins
- Opening hours: from Monday to Friday from 8.30a.m. to 12p.m. and from 1p.m. to 3p.m.
- Address: Estrada de Mem Martins, nº 277
- Tel.: 21 922 72 60
- Branch Manager: Carla Lopes Neto
The value of the fees will reflect the estimated real cost of training a doctor in Portugal.
If you would like to find out more about our Tuition fee rates and payment terms, please contact us through our email firstname.lastname@example.org.
UCP is a non-profit public utility institution and its courses do not benefit from state funding. UCP's financial management is carried out with concerns for rigour and efficiency in the use of resources, with the aim of balancing the expenses it bears with the income it obtains. Accumulated net surpluses, when they exist, are reinvested in the development of the university.