Católica Medical School is located at 2635-631 Rio de Mouro, near the Tagus Park technology park and can be found through the following GPS coordinates: 38°45'04.7 "N 9°18'44.8 "W.
How to get to Católica Medical School with the Shuttle service:
The Universidade Católica Portuguesa ensures the transport of all its students, and all staff (teaching and non-teaching), through a regular and free shuttle service (BusUp buses) between the several spots on Lisbon and the Católica Medical School (Sintra Campus). To be able to use this service you must:
- Register on the BusUp platform: https://taguspark.busup.com/
- In your registration you must use the UCP email address and the student/employee number.
- The first registration must always be done on the website indicated above.
- You must wait to receive a confirmation email from BusUp and after that you will be able to consult the available routes, pick up stops and timetables.
- After the confirming of your registration on the website, you can use the busup app.
- To book the trips: On the website, you must select the desired route (round trip; or just one way or just return) and select the desired stop (Católica Medical School) for arrival or departure.
- To take the BusUp bus, you only need to show the corresponding trip code (available in the app) to the driver.
Please find below the timetables and stopping places of this service:
|Route A | Sete Rios --> Taguspark --> Universidade Católica --> Edifício Berry||7.50 a.m.
|Route A | Sete Rios --> Taguspark||8.00 a.m.
Route A | Sete Rios --> Taguspark --> Universidade Católica --> Edificio Berry
|Route C | Marquês de Pombal --> Amoreiras --> Taguspark --> Universidade Católica --> Edifício Berry||7.55 a.m.
|Route D | Cais do Sodré --> Estação de Oeiras --> Taguspark --> Universidade Católica --> Edifício Berry||7.55 a.m.
|Route F | Campo Grande --> Taguspark --> Universidade Católica --> Edifício Berry||7.45 a.m.
|Route E | Oriente --> Carnaxide --> Taguspark --> Universidade Católica --> Edifício Berry||8.00 a.m.
|Route O | Sete Rios --> Estação de Oeiras --> Universidade Católica||
|Route O | Universidade Católica --> Estação de Oeiras --> Sete Rios||1.30 p.m.
|Route A | Edifício Berry --> Universidade Católica --> Taguspark --> Sete Rios||4.55 p.m.
|Route A | Universidade Católica --> Taguspark --> Sete Rios||5.45 p.m.
Route A | Edifício Berry --> Taguspark --> Sete Rios --> Marquês de Pombal
|Route C | Edifício Berry --> Taguspark --> Universidade Católica --> Amoreiras --> Marquês de Pombal||4.45 p.m.
|Route D | Edifício Berry --> Universidade Católica -->Taguspark --> Estação de Oeiras --> Cais do Sodré||5.45 p.m.
|Route F | Edifício Berry --> Universidade Católica --> Taguspark --> Campo Grande||4.50 p.m.
|Route E | Edifício Berry --> Universidade Católica --> Taguspark --> Carnaxide --> Oriente||5.25 p.m.
|Route O | Universidade Católica --> Estação de Oeiras --> Sete Rios||
Note: Routes marked with an asterisk (*) do not need to be scheduled on the BusUp website.
After registering on the platform, we suggest that you consult all the details of the routes offered and stopping places.
These timetables will be in effect 5 days a week from Monday to Friday, from June 1st to July 31st, 2022.
Note: Information updated on June 6, 2022.
How to get to Católica Medical School by public transport:
- Through the railway lines Lisboa-Sintra | Lisboa-Cascais;
- By public transport (Vimeca Transportes), on the following bus lines: No. 140 (Cacém - S. Marcos); No. 112 (Oeiras - Belas); No. 119 (Paço de Arcos, North Station - UCP University Campus); No. 125 (Paço de Arcos, North Station - Talaíde) ; No. 15 (Marquês de Pombal - UCP University Campus).
Vimeca Transports Schedule
|Departure: Cacém (Station)||Arrival: FM UCP|
|7.20 a.m.||7.30 a.m.*|
|8.10 a.m.||8.20 a.m.*|
|9.10 a.m.||9.20 a.m.*|
|11.15 a.m.||11.25 a.m.*|
|1h15 p.m.||1.25 p.m.*|
|Departure: FM UCP||Arrival: Cacém (Station)|
|10.10 a.m.||10.20 a.m.*|
|12.15 p.m.||12.25 p.m.*|
|2.15 p.m.||2.25 p.m.*|
|2.55 p.m.||3.05 p.m.*|
|4.15 p.m.||4.25 p.m.*|
|4.55 p.m.||5.05 p.m.*|
|6.05 p.m.||6.15 p.m.*|
*Estimated time of arrival
This schedule will be in vigour 5 days a week from Monday to Friday, starting October 14th.
Note: In order to use the Vimeta Transportes service, it is necessary to present a valid transport pass or ticket.
How to get to Católica Medical School by private transport:
- By A5, Lisbon-Cascais motorway - exit in Cacém/Porto Salvo;
- On the IC 19 - exit nº 9 (EN 249-3 Paço de Arcos/São Marcos/Cacém).
How to get to the Health Units?
Católica Medical School will take all necessary measures to assure transport and/or accommodation for students whose health centres or units are located far from the Católica Medical School building and not served by public transports.
Regarding the placement of students at health units (national and/or international), Católica Medical School guarantees that students will have:
- Assistance with the cost of transport;
- Accommodation guaranteed and supported by FM-UCP, whenever the health centre is located more than 40km away from the FM-UCP building on the Sintra campus;
- Transport from the FM-UCP building, on the Sintra campus, to the health centres will be provided by a free shuttle service for students, teachers, non-teachers and researchers.
The Municipality of Sintra and the Municipality of Oeiras will provide the (free) shuttle service from the FM-UCP building, on the Sintra campus, to the Hospital da Luz Oeiras for students, teachers, non-teachers and researchers.
The Catholic University of Portugal has a Feminine University Residence (RUF), with the purpose of providing accommodation facilities in favourable economic conditions to UCP's female university students who, due to the distance from their family residence, need to move to and stay in Lisbon.
The RUF is located halfway from the metro stations of Cidade Universitária and Entre-Campos. It is also close to the Sete Rios station, where you can access the shuttle service to the Faculty of Medicine on the Sintra campus.
Feminine University Residence
Rua Diogo Macedo, nº5
Tel: 21 795 87 61 / 21 795 85 49