This CU is of the modular type and subsequent of Bioethics CU.
Intended learning outcomes (knowledge, skills and competences to be developed by the students)
- To awaken in students the awareness of the relevance of Christianity in our culture;
- Check the different modalities of the relationship between Christianity and culture;
- Provide instruments for a credible understanding of the Christian religious phenomenon.
I - Notions of culture and religion
- Culture and cultures
- The religious phenomenon: elements for a systematization
II - Christianity seen from inside
- The Bible and the Jewish roots of Christianity
- Jesus Christ: foundation and future of Christianity
- Church: conviction and community
III - Christianity and culture
- Stages, ruptures and current events