Participation in Católica Medical School
- Coordination 1st Year of the Integrated Master in Medicine of Católica Medical School
- Coordination of the curricular unit Community, Medicine and Science - Project
- Co-coordination of the curricular unit Growth and Development I
Field of Work
Medical Diagnostic Devices
- IVD diagnostic new product development companies
- MSc in Biomedical Engineering from FCT-UNL
- PhD (EngD) in Medical Devices, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow
Summary of Professional Career
6 years at Biosurfit SA and currently at Inflammatix,Inc - both working with interdisciplinary teams to develop innovative IVD diagnostic devices from concept to market launch, including device and reagent research and development activities, production process development, product optimisation and improvement and intellectual property management. I enjoy finding loose ends and tying them together, bridging teams, optimising processes in general.
Portuguese | English
Family, playing, going for walks.