Participation in Católica Medical School
- Coordination of the curricular unit Circulation and Respiration I
- Co-Coordination of the curricular unit Circulation and Respiration II
Field of Work
Clinical Activity in Pulmonology and Sleep Medicine
- Lusíadas Saúde Group
- Trofa Saúde Group
- Portuguese Red Cross Superior School (post-graduate teaching)
- Instituto de Ciências da Saúde da Universidade Católica (in the context of the coordination and lecturing of the Sleep Training Course).
- Degree in Medicine by Faculty of Medicine of the University of Lisbon.
- Consultant Degree in Pulmonology
- Masters Degree in Sleep Medicine by the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Lisbon
- PhD in Medicine in the area of Clinical Investigation by the Faculty of Medical Sciences of the New University of Lisbon.
- Pedagogical Skills by the National Centre for Trainer Qualification
- Expert in Sleep Medicine by the European Sleep Research Society
- Accreditation/Competence in Sleep Medicine by the Portuguese Medical Association
Summary of Professional Career
- 2005-2017 - Centro Hospitalar Lisboa Norte E.P.E. - Hospital Pulido Valente
- 2017-2020 - Hospital da Luz de Setúbal
- 2018-2019 - Hospital Beatriz Ângelo
- Since 2020 - Lusíadas Clinics (Sacavém and Almada) and Private Hospital da Trofa in Amadora
Portuguese | English