School Calendar 

Access here 

Payment Rules for 2022/2023

Acess here

Academic Year Registration

The annual enrolment tax payment will be available for students who attended CMS-UCP in 2021/2022 from 15 June 2022, and is required in order to be able to enrol for 1st semester subjects in the 2022/2023 academic year.

The deadline for payment is August 10, 2022

Get to know more about annual enrollment payment 

Declarations and Certificates 

All the declarations and certificates are issued by the School Services of the Catholic University of Portugal, for which you should request the desired documents on the ESCA platform and make the payment of the document, where applicable.  

Once the documents are issued, they are sent to the School Services of the Catholic University of Portugal and are available for collection in the Academic and Administrative Area. 

School Services Contact:  

Student Card 

The student card is issued by Caixa Geral de Depósitos (CGD) at the beginning of the academic year: 

  1. Identification card, without a bank connection; 
  2. Identification card associated with a bank account at the CGD. 

How to Request the Student Card: 

In person. Go to a CGD branch or to a stand and you will immediately be given a provisional card.


School Insurance 

The University subscribed a school insurance with Fidelidade - Companhia de Seguros, S.A., and it's mandatory for all students. 

Access all the information about the University insurance: Universidade Católica Portuguesa (in potuguese)

This insurance only covers accidents (not diseases) occurring during: 

  1. The school activity itself; 
  2. The internships that are part of the curricular plan of the various existing courses; 
  3. Extra-curricular internships organized by the Units, Faculties and Institutes; Sports practice in representation of the University, being excluded: 
  • Motor sports; 
  • Winter sports; 
  • Boxing, karate or other martial arts; 
  • Bullfighting; 
  • Other similarly dangerous sports. 


In the event of an accident: 

  • Serious Accidents: The injured person should be taken to the nearest hospital establishment. 
  • Other accidents: The injured person may resort to any health establishment, public or private. 

Reporting the accident: 

The accident should be reported to School Services as soon as possible, using the procedure described here (in portuguese).